Operations Engineer / Dev Ops (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10999 Berlin · Berlin
- crealytics GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.01.2017 (6 Tage alt)
Operations Engineer / Dev Ops (m/f)
We enable leading international e-commerce companies drive performance in product advertising and paid search globally in more than 20 languages. In 2015, we generated over one billion Euro in client revenue. We support our clients out of our three offices in Berlin, London, and Passau.
// Your responsibilities
• You will manage the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of crealytics’ services by engineering reliability into software and systems
• You will have joint responsibility for the 24/7/365 operations of our SaaS platform and will be significantly involved in the infrastructure, architecture and choice of tools and technologies used
• You will build tools to automate the provisioning, deploying and monitoring of crealytics’ infrastructure
• You will respond to and resolve emergent service problems; you will build tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence
• You will participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting
• You will ensure that our SaaS platform runs quickly and reliably even with large data sets
// Your profile
• You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry with a service operational background supporting high availability environments
• You have the ability to design and support robust build, deployment and configuration management systems
• You have experience with Unix/Linux system administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, CoreOs) including scripting skills in bash, Python, etc.; Proficiency in Ruby programming is a plus
• You have experience with infrastructure provisioning tools, network analysis and troubleshooting, resolving performance and application issues as well as building automation tools
• You have knowledge and experience concerning the following topics: network architecture, virtualization, cgroups, containers, cloud automation, configuration management software and loadbalancing; experience with large data processing schemes is a plus.
• You have extensive experience with at least half of the following: puppet, saltstack, apache-mesos, consul, linkerd, hdfs, spark, kafka, haproxy, nginx, pacemaker, postgresql, elasticsearch, mongodb, cassandra, redis-ha, docker
// What we offer
• Contribute to a unique software product that continues to excite us and our customers daily
• We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals
• You will take responsibility from day one and work in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
• We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape crealytics with your input and ideas
• You will benefit from our flexible working hours, our great relocation support, and depending on your tasks, we invite you to work in our Passau office from time to time – accommodation is provided!
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, Ann-Marie Hennemuth will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Operations Engineer / Dev Ops (m/f) GJ” in English. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.