Project & Team Manager (m/f)- ScandinaviaArbeitsort: D-12359 Berlin · Berlin
- Axivas Deutschland GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (11 Tage alt)
It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. Companies such as SAP, IBM, Microsoft, ABB place their trust in Axivas.
In addition to attractive working conditions and a state of the art infrastructure, we offer you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company.
- You will take over complex project management duties and responsibilities such as the coordination for internal projects, operational responsibility and project planning.
- You are the juncture between Axivas and the project team – on the one hand costumer care and support, on the other hand the management of a sales team.
- You are responsible for the professional and disciplinary management of a team, for quality management and coaching themes.
- You are responsible for controlling and the achievement of agreed targets.
- You create individual reports as required and you evaluate reports.
- You are responsible for compliance of processes and quality standards.
- Ideally you are a successful degree holder (University / College of Higher Education) in economics, or you have a comparable degree or equivalent professional training with work experience.
- You bring professional experience in project and quality management and sales and have a high interest in the transport and logistic industry.
- You bear responsibility and your sense of commitment is above average.
- Your ability to plan, your self-organization and management of employees distinguishes you from the others.
- In addition, you have analytical skills, you are customer orientated and have social graces.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, Swedish and Danish
- Good communication skills in Norwegian
- You will find a dynamic, international company with a high standard quality service portfolio.
- After the familiarization phase and continuous trainings you will have the opportunity to take on a versatile and responsible job.
- A positive working environment with a strong team spirit and flat hierarchies