Sales Manager Ancillary (m/w) GermanyArbeitsort: D-65760 Eschborn · Hessen
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (6 Tage alt)
Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into the world’s leading car rental company with over 11,000 locations in 145 countries. The secret of our success is no secret, really - it lies in providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating our collective success. Being #1 takes talent, a clear vision of the road ahead, a driving passion for excellence, but most of all, great people.
Across Germany we employ over 1,000 people in about 300 locations. Our German Head Quarter is currently looking for an Ancillary Sales Manager (m/w) Germany.
What are your key responsibilities?
• Provide a clear plan for Ancillary Sales by establishing and communicating strategy, objectives, goals, action plans, and processes/procedures to stakeholders.
• Deliver on ancillary sales according plan on country level on a monthly/annual base
• Lead country team of area ancillary sales coordinators
• Evaluate the additional services offerings made by Hertz, monitor competitors and make recommendations for product development
• Interaction & collaboration with European ancillary sales group including joint meetings & workshops
• Based on competition canvassing, customer elasticity, revenue per day performance, recommend and approve pricing for optional extras, and monitor implementation of new rates in all systems.
• Analyze performance, make recommendation and approve pricing of other ancillary revenues like airport service charge, drop off fees, delivery & collection fees, VLF, other fees
• Support preparation of monthly Forecast for all ancillary sales revenue lines & incentive cost lines by providing insight into future opportunities and expectations.
• Provide updates of progress against Plan/Forecast through regular communication of results/recommendations to Country Management teams, Area/City/Station Management and European Ancillary Sales Management
• Gain first-hand experience and understanding of key stations' local markets and operating conditions by actively working in the field.
• Leadership, development and running of country incentive programs for frontline employee´s
• Enable best practices for Ancillary Sales by creating country challenges
• Ensure all Station Managers have received Coaching Skills training.
• Ensure all SBS trainings for frontline employees are delivered and taken
• Collaborate with HR Learning & Development to identify training needs. Work together to develop and deliver local solutions where necessary.
• Leadership of in-country Revenue Management incentives and bonus programmes.
What are the requirements?
• Pricing and ancillary sales products
• Good understanding of front line operations processes
• European culture and approach to business
• Responsiveness in meeting the demands of diverse and rapidly changing business environments.
• Ability and eagerness to be intimately involved with the business and contribute to business success.
• Ability to analyze system deficiencies & inaccuracies and to devise solutions.
• Ability to convince in situations without formal authority and to push back when appropriate.
• Can work on a conceptual level (in terms of systems) and is also able to be pragmatic and results-oriented and perform hands-on change activities.
• Fluency in German and English is a must. Another European language is best
• Good understanding of the industry, the fundamental business principles and its business drivers.
• Training and coaching
• Motivator, leadership
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Demonstrates good analytical skills.
• Strong organizing & planning skills
• Make sound recommendations with justifications
• Able to present complex findings clearly
• Ability to communicate complex data at all levels
• Ability to change and make quick decisions
• Results orientated
• Organizational savvy
• Build relationships
• Personality traits
• Strong self motivator
• Highly organized
• Ability to work both in a team and alone
• Educated to Degree level at minimum or qualified by comparable experience. Degree or other qualification in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Studies, Accountancy or similar.
• Track record of several years in marketing (product development), sales, pricing or field operations position, preferably in an International company or company dealing with International markets.
• Track record in working to tight deadlines, analysing & amalgamating large and complex streams of data.
What do we offer?
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with
• excellent career opportunities,
• training & development,
• a competitive Incentive package,
• staff discount programme and many more.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please APPLY NOW.