Mobile Developer (m/f)Arbeitsort: Polen
- Future GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 20.01.2017 (1 Tag alt)
For our office in Krakau (Krakow, Poland) we are looking for a
MOBILE DEVELOPER (m/f)
for an international entertainment company.
If you want to be part of a development team that creates an amazing mobile app for millions of music fans around the globe, from scratch, then this is the right job for you! You will be one of the initial members of a new team to rapidly prototype new ideas and establish the technical infrastructure for a new IP on iOS and Android. Your main focus will be to specify, design, build and implement new features for a gaming app that is centered on music. The role is very versatile and you should be prepared to tackle a wide variety of tasks during the prototype phase until the project evolves into production. Become part of a small team of professionals with a flat hierarchy and get inspired by a technology that is built upon years of experience from creating globally successful music creation software.
We assume that you have several years of relevant professional programming experience, however individuals with extreme talent will always be considered. You are capable of delivering well- structured code that finds the right balance between quick results and maintainability.
• Professional experience in Android and/or iOS development
• Experience in teamwork and agile development, especially SCRUM
• Passion for music and gamification • High sense of quality and polish
• Capable of taking on the technical responsibility for a product or project
Applicants with knowledge in at least one of the following areas are welcome:
• Audio programming and musical knowledge
• Web-technology and integration of web-services and social platforms
• Video-programming (processing, streaming-techniques)
• Excellent C++
WHAT WE OFFER
• Be part of one of most innovative Software Companies in Berlin
• Work with a highly motivated team of industry experts
• A culture of mutual respect and a pleasant working environment with an international company located in Berlin
• A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
• Competitive salary
• The security of a large, international company
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to realize your full potential, please send us a complete resume (CV) including your earliest possible starting date (Subject: Mobile Developer).