Internship “Business Development for the English Market”, Hamburg (#101491G)Arbeitsort: Deutschland
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 20.09.2016 (9 Tage alt)
• Expand and grow the network of our client across borders
• Sales activities for an innovative and newly developed product in the online fashion industry
• Interact and negotiate their compensation models with various partners
• Individual completion of various market and product research tasks
• Product management and -development
• Studies in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar background
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish
• Pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
• Open-minded and engaging personality
• Enthusiasm for the online industry and an eye for digital product details
Our client offers:
• A job in which you contribute from day one to the success and growth of the company
• Quick decision-making and dynamic management style
• Direct cooperation with the founders, as well as an experienced and professional network
• A modern workplace in a prime location in Hamburg City
• Regular after-work events and a multicultural team
Place: Hamburg // Duration: 3-6 months // Extent: Full-time
Become part of this team! Send us your application (cover letter and resume) including the reference number 101491G and your earliest possible entry date. Your contact person is Carolin Grethe. We are looking forward to meet you!
They are currently in the phase of cross-channel marketing expansion across Europe and the US.
In order to support their Startup Development Team they are looking for an ambitious Intern for Sales & Cooperation Management who speaks English on a native level.
From day one they empower you to manage your own key accounts and to take responsibility as a key member of the business development department. You will be working on the operative side of a young online fashion startup and manage your own key accounts as well as help them launch their website in other foreign markets.