Head of Project Management (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- Sensorberg GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 28.09.2016 (23 Tage alt)
Who is Sensorberg?
Sensorberg was founded in 2013 after successfully completing the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator program and has since become the leading Beacon management platform. Our goal is to digitize and automate processes to make various aspects of our lives easier, provide data for better decision making and facilitate in real-world problem solving. There are seemingly no limits on the possible use case implementations of our technology. IoT and industry 4.0 are the key words that we focus on with our customers.
Sensorberg's team is very international with over 50% foreign nationalities from more than 9 countries represented, sometimes mistaken as a United Nations organization. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and creativity where everyone is encouraged to take ownership in projects and also present their points of views to the team. Our company language is English and if you are tech savvy, Java or AngularJS would also be understood.
Our other benefits include:
- Weekly company breakfast
- Free drinks incl. club mate, coffee and your preferred choice of caffeine
- Variety of fresh fruits and snacks
- Gimbal and bean bags
- Financial support of retirement benefits
We have a special focus on solving real problems in industries such as finance, retail, construction, advertising, logistics and manufacturing, for our partners and customers. Webegan with a marketing agency to fast prototype a concept which followed with a
beacon eco-system implementation that was supported by multiple work streams at Sensorberg. Our continued strategy is to focus on Industry 4.0 capabilities utilizing BLE beacons that automate manual data collection processes into digital data that is collected into secured cloud storage for further analysis and machine learning.
In this role you will be the interface between our tech-team and clients and, as a team lead, responsible for the success of all project managers at Sensorberg.
If you bring some Product management expertise, we hire you almost right away.
Sounds good? Here are the details. In this role, you will...
- actively manage multiple beacon-related projects simultaneously for existing and new clients
- ensure projects are delivered in scope, time, quality and budget
- intensively communicate with clients - personally and on the phone - to consult them in project-related strategic topics, ensure project execution and deliveries, as well as translating new client-requirements to user stories as input for our development team
- support your Project- and Product management Co-workers in achieving project success
- be responsible to always know what the team is doing (ressource planning) and in charge for positive long term development of clients (account management)
- solve problems, to ensure a flawless project execution for you and your team
- be the interface between internal teams like Sales and Development, working between the worlds, translating requirements and questions
- deep dive into technical concepts of Beacon-protocols, BLE, Web- and App-related development
- Report directly to the C-level management on a regular basis, about current project status, optimization opportunities and for focusing management attention on key value driving projects
- perform research on new technology.
Remember, we are a startup. Six month old tech might be already outdated
You have to apply to this role, if you...
- fell in love with the role description above
- have experience in managing projects of all sizes
- are KPI driven
- do not mind to work in a growing startup
- want to develop beyond your current skill set
- feel comfortable to make decisions in a fast paced-environment
- know that you cannot catch Jira, Scrum and Agile in Pokémon Go
- consider yourself to be technology savvy and naturally curious about IT, software development, tech trends and the Internet of Things (no coding-skills required)
- can name and elaborate on at least 3 different past projects where you already encountered similar challenges. We will ask you about this in your personal interview
- Speak German and English fluently. We are an international team with international customers