Program Development Leader (f/m) ID 45235Arbeitsort: D-80337 München · Bayern
- abakus Personal GmbH & Co. KG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.10.2016 (3 Tage alt)
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms. A specialty of the Munich branch is placement in projects for independant contractord - a service that is rarely offered by employment agencies.
Program Development Leader (f/m)
The main missions of the role are to:
• Manage a Program File in Product Data Management (PDM) (including roles & rights), maintaining appropriate product and process definitions
• Manage technical aspects of a program: Prepare and update other program related technical documentation; Ensure that the technical convergence plan meets product quality and costs targets; Ensure that the PMS technical milestone deadlines are met; Manage Bought Our Parts (BOP) definition an ensure technical integration of suppliers, Coordinate technical management of tool suppliers relying on process/tool engineers and experts
• Interface with the customer’s engineering team
• Apply the company industrial policies and guidelines (Production System Efficiency, Supply chain, Ergonomy,…)
• Liaise with industrial engineer so that product and process characteristics are under control when production is launched
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Experience in Design & Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
• Knowledge and experience in Project Mangement process (more than 5 years)
• Team player with strong communication skills
• International mind set
• Minimum bi-lingual (German and English required)