Full Stack DeveloperArbeitsort: D-14482 Potsdam · Brandenburg
- castaclip GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 04.10.2016 (21 Tage alt)
Castaclip is Europe´s fastest growing video company. With our offices located in Potsdam/Berlin, London, Bangkok and Miami, we own and operate the Video-Discovery-Service iLoveVideo.tv in 4 languages and 15 countries. We make it easy for people to instantly find something they want to watch whenever they have a moment. We are building an incredible company with extraordinary personalities, with the goal to become the most loved video discovery destination by users across every screen. Our values reflect the soul of the company and bring people who transforms common into extraordinary together. "ILoveVideo" stands for agility and innovation.
This is where we need YOU
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with a focus on both backend and frontend practices, able to build APIs, web components to support end-to-end user experience, integration with 3rd party service providers, open source CMS systems and work with other Full Stack developers within the daily work.
• Design, development and maintenance of modern web applications, components within outstanding technology stack and practices.
• Monitoring, optimization of the infrastructure as well as automation with scripts.
• Proactive technical support of colleagues with troubleshooting, performance analysis and tuning.
• Creation of specifications, reporting and documentation.
• Several years of experience in web services (RESTful), NodeJs, Grunt.
• Good understanding of UI development libraries like jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJs, Bootstrap.
• Experience in relational/NoSql databases like PostgreSql/MongoDB.
• Experience in scaling high traffic websites as well as performing performance optimizations.
• Experience in clustering or caching is a plus. Preferably Hadoop, Redis, Memcached.
• TDD experience would an added advantage, especially with KarmaJs, Jasmine, Selenium.
• Excellent knowledge in software design patterns and anti-patterns.
• Dedicated team player with an excellent work ethic.
• Good English skills.
10 reasons why you should work with castaclip
• Responsibility of web development and maintenance as a part of the team
• We’re working with Agile software development with short development cycles and pragmatic work approach
• Conception of complex technological solutions is done by using state of the art technologies
• We’re working within a test driven software development
• We update each other in daily stand-ups & weekly planning meetings, always in close contact with Product, Content & Design
• We estimate results, not the number of your work hours
• We demand a lot, but give even more back
• We respect your free time
• We offer an attractive compensation package including share options and promote your private pensions plans
• You will find a passionate founding team with a lot of enthusiasm
Excited about the prospect of joining us? Please send your CV or Github profile including your salary expectations.
I ♥ video.tv, we ♥ you to join us!