Spanish and English Speaking Student Advisor (Customer Service)Arbeitsort: D-10119 Berlin · Berlin
- Language International
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (5 Tage alt)
Language international is a young Berlin-based startup that helps students find language courses all over the world. We’re looking for a student advisor to respond to student inquiries (by phone and email).
If you are excited about helping people learn new languages, want your coworkers to feel like family, and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment, then Language International is the place for you.
What you'll do
- Call and email every student who registers on our website
- Research language courses that match the student’s needs and budget
- Prepare, check, and email offers to students
- Help students resolve issues before, during, and after their course
- Create content to address commonly asked questions
Who we’re looking for
- You love talking to people and never lose your smile on the phone
- You love helping others and making the impossible possible
- You are fast on the computer
- You speak Spanish natively and English fluently; a third language is a plus!
- You get extra points if you have worked in customer service
What we offer
- A young diverse team with coworkers from all over the world
- Free food and drinks in the office
- Free monthly public transport ticket (“Monatskarte”) after the trial period
- Fair salary of 1.600 EUR / month
The next step
If you are excited about this opportunity, please take a moment to get to know us better. Send us your resume along with a cover letter. Please include the code "BESALI16" in the subject line of your application.