Senior Reporting Specialist (m/f) in MaastrichtArbeitsort: Niederlande
- people-s-place GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.10.2016 (9 Tage alt)
The company is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customers mobility guarantee availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Service department supports technical and product related competencies for the company and external parties.
We are looking for a senior Reporting Specialist to strengthen the Process Management team. Process Management is a key support function that develops and implements customer-oriented processes and value-added reporting solutions. The team contributes to quality and efficiency in Front Office through continuous process & reporting re-engineering. Process Management closely interacts with multiple stakeholders. The Reporting Specialist is a solid business partner that provides best-in-class reporting solutions in support of core business.
Senior Reporting Specialist:
The Senior Reporting Specialist actively consults stakeholders to define reporting solutions. Key tasks include ad hoc analyses, reporting concepts for new business processes and the development and maintenance of reports. The Reporting Specialist is a source of information and business intelligence for Management, as well as for partners.
• Define and organize the complete reporting cycle (design, build, run and improve)
• Design and re-design: focus on reporting architecture, functional design, analysis and optimization
• Build and run: focus on reporting design, development, testing, documentation and communication to stakeholders
• Design and develop reporting solutions aimed to reduce reporting cycles and increase transparency
• Investigate new reporting possibilities to enhance user experience
• Assess and evaluate impact of changes within the reporting environment
• First point of contact for reporting topics (projects and initiatives)
• Close interaction and alignment with stakeholders, as well as for partners
• Identify fields of improvement in core business processes based on reporting results
• Prepare presentations and reporting analyses for upper management
• Ensure standardization and implement best practices
• Minimum a Master’s degree (focus area e.g. business intelligence, mathematics & statistics, engineering, finance) combined with 5-10 years relevant working experience
• In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence toolage (e.g. Cognos 10.x suite)
• In-depth knowledge of Reporting methodologies (Dashboarding, Balance Scorecarding, data visualization)
• In-depth knowledge of dimensional modelling (design and implementation)
• In-depth knowledge of data modelling & data warehousing (ETL procedures, SQL, PL\SQL)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret numbers
• Experience in streamlining reporting processes and procedures is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (VBA\VBE\Access) and PowerPoint
• Proven project management, organizational and communication skills
• Able to prioritize and organize tasks and responsibilities efficiently
• Able to consult and analyse user requirements and design an appropriate solution
• Fluent in English
• Strong team player
• Working experience in a multicultural environment
40 hours a week
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. Furthermore we offer a competitive remuneration package.
An extensive relocation package is offered to candidates living further than 50km from the company, moving within 20km from the company. Collective health insurance, opportunities for further self-development, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a pension plan are all part of our secondary benefits.