Senior Android Developer (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- Sensorberg GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 28.09.2016 (26 Tage alt)
Who is Sensorberg?
Sensorberg was founded in 2013 after successfully completing the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator program and has since become the leading Beacon management platform. Our goal is to digitize and automate processes to make various aspects of our lives easier, provide data for better decision making and facilitate in real-world problem solving. There are seemingly no limits on the possible use case implementations of our technology. IoT and industry 4.0 are the key words that we focus on with our customers.
Sensorberg's team is very international with over 50% foreign nationalities from more than 9 countries represented, sometimes mistaken as a United Nations organization. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and creativity where everyone is encouraged to take ownership in projects and also present their points of views to the team. Our company language is English and if you are tech savvy, Java or AngularJS would also be understood.
Our other benefits include:
- Weekly company breakfast
- Free drinks incl. club mate, coffee and your preferred choice of caffeine
- Variety of fresh fruits and snacks
- Gimbal and bean bags
- Financial support of retirement benefits
We have a special focus on solving real problems in industries such as finance, retail, construction, advertising, logistics and manufacturing, for our partners and customers. Webegan with a marketing agency to fast prototype a concept which followed with a
beacon eco-system implementation that was supported by multiple work streams at Sensorberg. Our continued strategy is to focus on Industry 4.0 capabilities utilizing BLE beacons that automate manual data collection processes into digital data that is collected into secured cloud storage for further analysis and machine learning.
In addition to the Sensorberg Management Platform, the Sensorberg Global Network enables each network partner to establish and monetize infrastructures via app, beacon and content sharing. With its open source release in 2015, Sensorberg provides a new global beacon standard.
• Together with a team of top-notch Developers, you will design, develop and maintain the Sensorberg Android SDK, as well as Sensorberg’s Android apps.
• You are an Android Developer with broad expertise across Java and the Android SDK, with knowledge of the Android Bluetooth Stack as a plus.
• You combine exceptional motivation with a passion for software development, including conceptualization, development, testing, implementation and support.
• You will review and refactor code and designs on a regular basis.
• You will continuously share your technical know-how and learn from others to help us stay a trendsetter.
• You have a track record of successful delivery of Android projects.
• You have hands-on knowledge of web technologies, including RESTful APIs.
• Know-how of the latest open source frameworks and tools in the Android space.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, but also business requirements, i.e. a given system’s limitations and solution paths to tackle design bottlenecks.
• You have experience in continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) processes.
• You have knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins and Maven.
• Experience with iOS Development is a plus.
• You are comfortable communicating in English (our company language). Sufficient German to understand your colleagues’ jokes would be an advantage.
• Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think about, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, in an organised fashion.
This job is awesome because
• really work test driven
• enjoy access to our big device zoo
• choose a work computer of your choice