Senior Sales Manager (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- Digital Performance GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.01.2017 (5 Tage alt)
Our talented and motivated team forms the foundation of our success. As we always set new goals and challenges for ourselves, we are seeking new team members to help write our success story.
Be part of our puzzle!
• Participation at shows, fairs and networking events as a company representative
• Build, nurture and extend your own network with partners in our industry
• Active support of the team leader and the junior colleagues (regular input, knowledge exchange, task assignment) to coordinate and realize the team goals
• Optimization of the efficiency and communication between teams (i. e. structure analysis and trouble shooting, process development, optimization of existing processes)
• Up to date in terms of distribution and industrial news, current shows, events and fairs
• Good knowledge of, or alternatively the willingness to learn, the existing tools (Applicata, Zoho, Jira, etc.)
• Good CRM Systems knowledge
• Good knowledge of marketing, sales and traffic (differences, channels, vertical, etc.)
• Very good English skills
• High level of commitment and proactivity
7 reasons for joining Digital Performance:
• A comprehensive onboarding process so that you quickly become part of our team
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
• A state-of-the-art, easily accessible workspace that is characterized by values not by rules
• Assuming responsibility and room for your personal and professional development
• A pleasant and relaxed work environment with an international atmosphere
• Fun at work thanks to numerous benefits, team events and joint sporting activities
• Self-filling fruit boxes as well as tasty tea and coffee specialtiesWe are looking forward to your application as well as your desired starting date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!