Technical Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht with French and ItalianArbeitsort: Niederlande
- people-s-place GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 16.01.2017 (6 Tage alt)
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center
is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative with Italian and French language skills (m/f) in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective
customers by handling all inquiries and complaints. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in the required languages.
• Depending on business requirements for XENTRY Solutions: responsibilities can involve Resolution of Diagnosis hardware, software, flashing and user issues and XENTRY Portal user support.
• Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
• Identify and escalate complex issues were necessary
• Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests
• Excellent communication skills (B2B)
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Languages required are Italian and/or French (native or near native)
• Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
• High affinity with IT
• Preferably affinity with the car trade, technology and / or electronic equipment
• Identification with Daimler and its products
• Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
• Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes and how tools and support systems interact
• Computer literate (MS Windows Office).
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday(Occasionally also Saturdays);shift can range between 07:00 and midnight.
• The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
• The starting salary we offer is 2.020 € p.m. gross (based on 40 hours a week).
• Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours.
• Collective Health insurance
• Opportunities for further self-development
• Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
• Relocation package
• Pension plan