German Customer ServiceArbeitsort: Griechenland
- TopStop Recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (8 Tage alt)
Is an innovative leading edge, international recruitment Solutions
Company. We are a young company started by experienced multi
lingual recruiters who recognise the need for a uniquely fresh and
dynamic approach to the ever evolving world of recruitment and
pride ourselves on meeting both the needs of our clients and our
candidates for a truly win/win experience. Our international team
has over 40 years of recruitment experience, comprising of highly
qualified and experiencedconsultants who fully understand your
recruitment needs. We recruit for many companies nationally and
internationally in the Digital & IT, Technical, Accountancy,PR,
HR, Events and office sectors and are constantly growing our skills
and broadening our horizons to best meet the ever evolving
needs of businesses and job seekers all around the world.
• Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
• Provides basic to moderately complex support to the client’s customers on services, systems, and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
• Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and shows empathy for customers at all times.
• Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and AUX code guidelines.
• Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and Supervisors on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
• Is positive and proactive and has a desire to positively improve quality.
• Takes on board feedback and adapts skills accordingly.
• Other duties as assigned
*Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation)
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Native standard or fluent German speakers
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Windows, Ms Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passion about customer services
The company offers:
• Multicultural Working environment
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
• Production Bonus
• On-site canteen
• Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
• Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
• Casual dress code!
• Career Development Opportunities
• Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Welcome event
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
Salary: 1100€ monthly gross
200€ gross accommodation bonus for 1 year
100€ in voucher upon training completion
300€ in vouchers after 6 months cooperation with the company
Relocation package: as it is
Production bonus : 0- 100€ in vouchers based on their productivity
Relocation: 2 Weeks accommodation and flight