Intern Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10179 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.09.2016 (7 Tage alt)
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading
• Supporting our marketing channel managers in the management and optimisation of SEM campaigns
• Evaluating competitor analyses and Google Reports in order to recommend a plan of action for improving our SEM
• Developing new campaigns, setting up keyword portfolios to scale out SEM activities
• Creating conversion ads and click-intensive ads
• Supporting in A/B testing for landing page ads
• Currently enrolled in or successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or similar field of relevance
• Previous working experience as an intern, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Extensive MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
• Superb analytical and organisational skills and strong business acumen
• Driven, resilient and strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE AND CV TO OUR MAILBOX.
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.