Management Assistant (w/m) for Walldorf start date AprilArbeitsort: D-69190 Walldorf · Baden-Württemberg
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.05.2016 (153 Tage alt)
- 3 to 5 years of experience as secretary or comparable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
- English: Level 3: Fluent
- Apprenticeship as secretary or commercial qualification or comparable experience.
Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the manager. May perform and / or administer some special projects in collaboration with various staff and departments.
- Managing diary/calendar for the Managers on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails.
- Monitoring actions and manage reminders
- Managing internal and potentially external correspondence
- Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
- Booking meeting rooms / venues for the team.
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
- Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes.
- Manage shared drives and communities
- Admin support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring induction.
- Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
- Resolving issues with some complexity with limited guidance
- Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-
- functional, including representation of team towards senior management
- Supporting internal projects, including decision taking within clearly defined framework of departmental guidelines and practices
- Supporting knowledge sharing within the team and prepares decision taking
- Community Building & Best Practice Sharing between different offices
- Proactive and able to identify and solve problems
- Managing controlling and reporting activities on behalf of manager, e.g. creation,staffing and reporting on internal orders, reporting on cost centers and profit centers, creation and maintenance of C-Users
- Language Requirements: German, English
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander.