Assistant of the director (m/w) in Walldorf asapArbeitsort: D-69190 Walldorf · Baden-Württemberg
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.05.2016 (152 Tage alt)
• Managing diary/calendar and e-mails for the Managers on their behalf, including calls and voicemails
• Monitoring actions and manage reminders
• Managing internal and external correspondence
• Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
• Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
• Booking meeting rooms/venues for the team
• Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
• Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts
• Reporting and tracking on purchase orders.
• Manage shared drives and communities.
• Admin support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring introduction
• Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his team
• Apprenticeship as secretary or commercial qualification or comparable experience
• 5 years of experience as secretary or comparable experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
• English (fluent - must have), German
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander.