Health Services Intern (Ref.: ZHBS54)Arbeitsort: China
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.10.2016 (97 Tage alt)
The Company was officially created in 2012 by Zhuhai expats in response to the growing demand for improved healthcare services, information and advice for expats and expat families residing in Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China. It is a foreign-owned enterprise working in affiliation with a Chinese-owned hospital and healthcare group. Essentially, the company is an International association and network comprised of both foreign and Chinese doctors, healthcare workers, scientists, researchers and members of the local community. It is a place where the interconnected fields of Health, Science, Medicine & Well-being can be discussed, explored and enjoyed.
The company’s main aim is to listen and learn, improve, expand and evolve the existing range of medical health and well-being related services and products currently being offered to expats, families and tourists residing in Zhuhai, facilitating a more international framework and strategy for maintaining good health and intercultural understanding.
As an Intern you will be involved in promoting integrative medicine, bridging the gap between conventional and modern ways of diagnosing and treating illness and disease with ancient philosophies, natural techniques and healing modalities such as those found in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
You can help to expand the online network to other major cities in Guangdong province and to develop a network of international health, therapy, research and education centers that fuse the best of Oriental and Western Medicine, Medical Philosophy, Science and Technology.
Task will include but are not limited to:
• To advise and assist the growing expat community living and working in China
• To facilitate a more international, service orientated culture
• To provide information, education, training and treatments in traditional Chinese
medicine and other international health practices
• To help act as an educational bridge between Eastern and Western philosophy and
• To support the development of a more integrated and non-invasive medical
• To scientifically investigate ancient, natural methods and techniques of health
• To serve, inspire, help and instruct others on how to achieve their goals , improve
their lives, health and wellbeing by using a multidimensional approach.
You will be involved in every part of the growing business, be able to gain an insight of the medicine part, such as TCM as well as organize events and trips for the Expat community around the Chinese culture and other activities that are in interest of the Expat community. Own ideas and motivation are very welcome.
• open minded
• creative and full of ideas to help the company to establish
• good organization skills
• good communication skills
• interested in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
• interest in Chinese culture