Sales and Marketing Intern (Ref.: ZHBS48 )Arbeitsort: China
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.10.2016 (278 Tage alt)
The company is an elite specialist business English consultancy. Providing quality-driven British English business training designed to not only teach people English but to also develop their career and increase business revenue. The company is recently founded and looking to expand its market presence in South China and worldwide.
The company provides the opportunity for interns to experience directly what it is like to grow a business from the ground up, working directly with the British founders. Interns will also be able to guide business development, marketing initiatives and have a real impact on a growing business.ion laws of both the United States and China.
Number of Staff: 5
Internship Description: Sales and Marketing Internship
Interns will have the opportunity to get involved with a variety of work to increase the company’s visibility. There is a lot of room for the position to be tailored to the strengths of candidates and give them a well-rounded experience in sales and marketing. This position is ideally suited towards a candidate looking to gain skills in consulting, training and anyone looking to build a creative portfolio of published business materials.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Extensive prospecting research
• Accompanying sales manager on client and prospective client meetings
• Developing and launching original marketing campaigns
• Creating fliers and designing other business materials (optional)
• Assisting in daily administrative tasks essential to running a successful business
• Depending on Chinese language abilities, interns would make sales over the phone
and in person.
• Excellent written English
• Strong organizational skills and an eye for details
• A professional attitude
• Well presented
• Chinese skills desirable but not a requirement
• For candidates that are interested in designing marketing materials, relevant
computer literacy is required
• Longer internships are preferred but the company is willing to be flexible for the right