Marketing Internship in Zhuhai (Ref.: ZHBS53)Arbeitsort: China
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.10.2016 (3 Tage alt)
The company is a Supply Chain Management Company focused on promotional, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) and POS (Point Of Sale) products. With a global merchandising, design and sales teams, they cater to large Multi-national Companies in all aspects of promotional merchandise. With extensive experience in dealing with multi-national brands, the company is proficient in producing high end products to the highest ethical, safety and quality Standards.
The company’s team has over 25 years experience in promotional products and China specific manufacturing, allowing our team to control all supply chain management issues commonly found in factory manufacturing.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and founded in 2003, the company is rapidly expanding its China offices to meet demand from clientele. The company has subsidiaries in Shanghai, Zhuhai, Henan and Singapore. The company is currently looking for Interns in their Zhuhai Offices. With a team of over 10 different nationalities, their Zhuhai offices require interns who are able to work in a multi-cultural work environment, often working in a team of 3-4 different nationalities.Number of employees: 12
• To develop and assist in marketing campaigns for our company.
• Look for creative ways in order to market our company internationally and develop
• To curate content online for blogs and for social media channels.
• To post daily blogs regarding promotional products and similar topics on WordPress
• To maintain social media channels including Twitter and Facebook.
• To develop and expand other social media channels including Linkedin, Youtube and
• Be studying a marketing or business related degree, however those with social
media experience are also highly encouraged to apply.
• Fluent English. With a high level of written and verbal skills. Must have impeccable
grammar and spelling.
• Keen interest in promotional products, marketing and social media.
• Previous experience in using social media platforms such as Twitter, WordPress
and Blogger to engage with stakeholders desired, but is not essential.
• Passionate about work and strives to achieve the highest quality standard of work.
• Knowledge of social media channels and SEO.
• Ability to work Independently and a part of a multi-cultural team.
• Self motivated to meet deadlines and targets.
• A keen eye for innovative and creative promotional products.