Sales, Marketing & Admin Internship with InternChinaArbeitsort: China
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.10.2016 (94 Tage alt)
• Handling of enquiries, customer data management, and general administration tasks.
• Communicate with our university partners and establish new partnerships
• Create press releases and China related articles, then aim to get them published for
press exposure in your home country
• Local marketing: occasional flyering and postering, visiting relevant events and
• Assisting our China-based online marketing team by posting positions on relevant
job boards and university careers pages.
• Blog writing, posting on social networks and contributing to relevant online forums.
• Assist with the coordination of our alumni network, gather feedback and create
relevant statistics for marketing purposes.
• Assisting your office manager with administration, answering client questions and
working on on-going group projects and scholarship schemes which InternChina is
currently working on
• Arranging regular events, activities and trips for groups of interns.
• Student at a European, North American or Australian university
• Fluent in English. Another European language would be a plus but not a must.
• Students on business, language or Chinese Studies related degree programs are
preferred, but applicants with any degree program will be considered.
• IT savvy. Able to use office software effectively.
• Familiar with all main social networking sites.
• Hard-working and committed
• Enthusiastic about travel and discovering new things
We offer our interns a fantastic opportunity to learn about various aspects of sales, marketing and administration and will tailor the exact internship tasks to suit your study background and strengths. We offer competitive conditions which will be discussed during an interview.