Loss Prevention Manager (m/w) - Processing CentreArbeitsort: D-50126 Bergheim · Nordrhein-Westfalen
- TJX Deutschland Ltd. & Co.KG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 09.01.2017 (15 Tage alt)
TJX Europe is a growth vehicle for the TJX Companies, Inc. – the world’s leading off-price fashion and home ware retailer with sales of nearly $27 billion*, more than 3,200 stores in six countries and approximately 191,000 Associates (TJX Europe includes TK Maxx in UK&Ireland, Germany and Poland and HomeSense).
With extensive career options, TJX Europe is one of the most successful and exciting retailers thanks to our business model of no-frills stores with opportunistic buying. So our savvy shoppers get top fashion & home ware brands for up to 60% less.
The PC Loss Prevention Manager contributes to shaping the strategy for the Supply Chain PC shrink plan, also has responsibility for budget control and informing policy development for the function and area of responsibility.
In addition to conducting the regular appraisals and managing performance of the LPA the role also responsible for recommending pay awards and on an annual basis.
Manage 3rd party contract security operation through 24/7 operation to ensure site security is maintained at all times.
Work in partnerships with multiple PC managers to implement and promote effective shrinkage reduction strategies, whilst at the same time supporting Distribution Services strategies.
Through a risk based audit programme, identify operational risk within the Processing Centre, influencing business partners to address and resolve the risk. Communicating effectively at all levels, responding quickly, positively and with integrity in a fast passed and changing environment.
Partner with field Loss Prevention to support the overall business strategy, act as level 1 Emergency Responder for Processing Centres, and support the Multi Site LPM in other initiatives.
• Monitor and maintain physical security systems, and ensure they are managed in line with TJX LP Policy
• Works with the centre to address policy issues in relation to PC’s
• Physical security of the site is maintained to its optimum level at all times
• Loss Prevention equipment is utilised and managed to its full potential
• System validation is completed
• CCTV is used in line with Data Protection and Policy
• Physical Security is reviewed regularly to identify risks, and where appropriate, recommendations are made for new equipment by presenting a reasonable business case
• Support the delivery of the Loss Prevention section of the Duty Manager training
• Partner with 3rd party contract security management, conducting monthly reviews and ensuring SLAs are achieved, and escalating ongoing/serious issues to the Multi site LPM
• Breaches of Physical Security are dealt with and escalated / reported to the relevant agencies or internal departments
• Through utilisation of site LP resource, ensure Internal Theft is proactively highlighted, investigated and resolved through effective case management
• Management of all Dishonest Associate Investigations to ensure that process and files meet company and legally required standards, and cases are closed in a timely manner
• LP Advisors receive DA training to enable them to identify and understand alert signals, definition of theft and follow through investigations to a successful conclusion
• Conduct appropriate Asset Protection interviews
• Site Management teams receive DA awareness training through the Responsible Management programme
• Support the Supply Chain Loss Prevention team in identifying and escalating issues with inbound and outbound traffic
• Third party contract security officers are adequately trained to identify alert signals
Education & Awareness:
• Deliver Loss Prevention induction programmes for all associates
• Ensures central programmes are fot for purpose for the supply chain LP teams
• Support MDP through the delivery of the Loss Prevention module to all new managers
• All shrink programmes are regularly supported and promoted by both Loss Prevention and on site management teams.
• Drive the shrink awareness message though the site weekly team brief and news letter
• Crimeline programme is regularly promoted and supported through LP and on site management teams
• Conduct regular audits / inspections of key operational areas to identify exposure to loss
• Offer advice and support to site to formulate action plans to rectify exposures
• Report incidents of serious exposure to loss through lack of operational control
• Proactively look for opportunities within the business for reducing shrinkage
• Support the implementation of the non merch protection programme
• Regularly meet with GM /AGM/FA/SOMs to ensure that action plans remain ‘live’ and that shrink reduction is constantly focused on
People & Talent:
• Provide induction, support, feedback (frequent and candid), goals and objectives together with the appropriate leadership style to ensure individual success
• Coach LPAs to ensure they are delivering results
• Demonstrate effective career management of high performers & under performers through PDP & PIP process
• Conduct annual appraisals and mid year performance reviews with each member of the LP team
• Manages the annual pay review for their team
• Effective succession planning with suitable candidates identified for all roles
• Maintains site LP and personal administrative standards to a high level
• Manages resource strategically to maintain optimum performance
• Utilise interviewing techniques for recruitment and selection of new LPAs
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Ability to recruit, coach and performance manage a team.
• To have an understanding of P&L
• Experience of an operational function within a retail or distribution environment.
• Be able to demonstrate experience of managing projects.
• Minimum qualification to diploma level (ie A level, NVQ, Bachelor in Security management, NVQ etc) and / or work experience to a similar level
• Be able to demonstrate advanced MS Office skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Be able to multi task, be highly organised, self-motivated and visible leader and incorporate a sense of humour
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
• Strong analytical skills
• A creative problem solver and team builder
• Understanding of and ability to resolve crime
• Strong influencing and delegation skills
• Ability to drive results through others
• Resilient and robust
• Visible leader