Automotive Sales ManagerArbeitsort: D-14974 Ludwigsfelde · Brandenburg
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 07.05.2015 (692 Tage alt)
Senior Sales Manager (m/f) For supplier of maintenance products And consumables for car repair / based in Berlin
Following the long term expansion strategy, our client is now hiring a Senior Sales Managers (m/f) for its newly founded German operations, including more of the European business being handled from Germany also. The position is based in Berlin and reports directly to the local Managing Director of the German subsidiary.
- Develop and expand a sales and marketing structure across Germany and Europe
- Implement sales, find and attract new customers, organize sales department work
- Keep up contact with potential customers
- Sales lead generation and closing high value deals
- Create and maintain sustainable relationships with the key accounts
- Up- and cross-selling
- Manage, coordinate and control the field sales team in Berlin
o Plan figures, results, KPI
- Participation to international car fair trades (preparation, work at the company’s stand, contacts reports, post activities, etc.)
As Senior Sales Manager, building strong and sustainable relations with your business partners and clients will be viable for your success, having a close view on customer needs and requirements, monitoring your own sales processes as well as movements of your competition, and helping to find tailored solutions for the individual business case and consulting customers on the product.
This challenging position requires a relevant educational background (preferably technical) and at least four years of direct and indirect sales experience in Germany (B2B and B2C), ideally in the field of automotive, car service, car maintenance products, car dealerships or the like. You should speak German business fluent and a good background in English would be also helpful for this function.
Personally you pursue a target driven, yet structured and reliable way of work with pronounced competencies for building and sustaining long term client relations. You should possess excellent communication skills and good presentation skills. In addition you are open and flexible working independently, involving frequent travel throughout Germany.
Interesse? Bewerben Sie sich mit einem englischen Lebenslauf an Barbara Renouf.