Management Support SpecialistArbeitsort: D-69190 Walldorf · Baden-Württemberg
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.05.2016 (154 Tage alt)
On behalf of our client in Walldorf next to Heidelberg we are looking for Management support (m/w). The initial period of the position is three month.
• Managing diary/calendar and e-mails for the Managers on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails
• Monitoring actions and manage reminders
• Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events
• Co-Ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
• Booking meeting rooms/ venues for the team
• Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
• Perform and monitor purchase activities, including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders
• Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
• Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes
- Work experience
- English / German fluent
- MS Office
- Intercultural / International experience is a plus
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander.