Senior Sales Manager Airlines (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-12435 Berlin · Berlin
- travel audience GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.02.2016 (512 Tage alt)
travel audience ist die weltweit erste Demand Side Platform (DSP) die speziell für die Reisebranche entwickelt wurde. Wir verfügen über ein reichweitenstarkes und hochqualitatives Premium Publisher Netzwerk sowie direkten Zugriff zu Real-Time-Bidding Plattformen und bieten für Online-Reisebüros, Reiseveranstalter, Hotelanbieter, Flugsuchmaschinen — kurz: für Anbieter von Reiseprodukten aller Art, erstklassigen Service.
Additionally our premium publisher network consisting of the top travel portals enables us to uniquely match the search and booking interest of online travellers with up-to-date travel offers. Travel portals (publishers) benefit from travel audience by monetizing their non-converting traffic better.
Join our fast-paced team of international experts and support our ambitious expansion plans as:
SENIOR SALES MANAGER AIRLINES (F/M)
based in Berlin, Germany.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• You develop and pitch long-term partnership agreements with airlines (direct clients and media agencies)
• You deliver persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of travel audience’s premium publisher network and real-time-bidding capabilities
• You track pipeline, develop and communicate accurate forecasts of sales to the management team
• You closely follow up publishers with new placement opportunities and revenue streams respectively
• You draw up formal offers and contracts (manage product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims)
• You keep the Salesforce database up to date and work close with the Ad Operations team to have 100% accurate information at all time
• You optimize and enhance the product portfolio based on feedback from partners, customers and market trends
• You collaborate closely with the Head of Sales for the different European Markets as well as the sales teams of our parent company Amadeus
• You participate in industry trade events
• You report to the Head of Sales Europe
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• You hold a degree in Economics, Media Science, Business Administration or similar
• You have at least 3-5 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales, ideally at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
• You have a network including advertising agencies, media buyers and technology decision-makers, ideally in the airline vertical
• You are experienced in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
• You have strong negotiation skills and strong analytics capabilities
• You have command of standard business and sales software, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SalesForce
• You are fluent in English, any other European language would be a plus
WHY JOIN US?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. Moreover we offer you:
• “State-of-the-art” technologies
• Attractive further training opportunities
• An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
• Free access to the gym next to the office
• An attractive salary
We look forward to your complete application indicating your desired salary and the earliest starting date.