Alle Operations Executive in London gesucht - Jobs in Großbritannien
Alle Operations Executive in London gesucht - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Großbritannien
Operations Executive in London gesuchtArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 05.01.2017 (84 Tage alt)
ASB Travel Solutions Ltd. sucht zur Verstärkung der Partneragentur in London eine/n Operations Executive.
Purpose of Role:
To effectively win business by producing quality, competitive quotations in response to our client’s group travel requirements in the UK. To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the allocated clients and to have total responsibility for all their confirmed traveling groups.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- To acknowledge all amendments and changes from clients
- To be able to advise the client of the most suitable options for their tours
- To ensure that all services are booked well in advance of the date of travel
- To ensure that all service providers are kept informed of all changes and
amendments to their confirmed groups.
- To acknowledge confirmations to clients
- To meet all targets for under budget buying, placing of services and inserting information
2) New Requests / Quoting:
- To acknowledge all new requests with a telephone call within 2 hours of receipt.
- To ensure that all new requests are qualified.
- To produce good quality quotations using the E-voyages standard format and within on-
- To follow up all quotations consistently to maximize conversion rates.
- To acknowledge confirmations to clients.
- To log all new requests and follow-ups.
- To update log with confirmations and lost business (with clear explanation for rejection).
- To chase the hotels for signature before offering it to client
- To ensure that the correct services are booked at or under the budget
- To maintain close communication with the relevant suppliers at all times on the progress
of the bookings
Number of passengers on the tours
Reservation of services
Options and deadlines
- To maintain good and up to date product knowledge at all times
- To process supplier’s invoices within 48 hours of receipt
- To respond to supplier’s payment requests within 4 hours
- To resolve invoice queries within 1 week
- To develop close relationship with the Contract & Purchasing dept.
- To answer email / faxes within 4 hours
- To answer any correspondence on day of receipt if received by 12h00, or by 12h00
next working day if received after 12h00
- To make service reservations as per the client’s requirements in accordance to their
deadlines and to deal with their queries in a timely manner
- To maintain close communication with the relevant clients at all times on the progress of
- To offer the clients as many additional services as possible in order to increase the
income per group
- To be aware of any special offers / deals which can be sent to the clients to generate
- To contact the client 6 weeks before arrival to get an update
- To ensure that the client provides the necessary information at the correct time to
generate the sales invoices
- To respond to complaints within 2 working days and ensure it is fully resolved within 1
- To resolve problems on same day whilst groups are traveling
- To reconfirm in writing what’s been agreed verbally
- To ensure that b’day presents are sent to all clients (main contact or decision maker)
- To ensure all Key clients have a supply of London Maps
- To meet key clients as often as possible
- To ensure that we achieve the correct margin for each client
- To ensure that we buy under budget as much as possible
- To keep Tourplan accurate and up to date at all times
- To participate in the Emergency Mobile phone rota
- To participate in training program put in place for new staff members
- To complete any reasonable instruction from a superior.
- To adopt a filing system which enables colleague to cover in your absence