Director of Sales in London gesuchtArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 05.01.2017 (14 Tage alt)
ASB Travel Solutions Ltd. sucht zur Verstärkung des Teams in London eine/n Director of Sales.
Responsible for: Be responsible for the overall sales functions and some key accounts.
Salary: from GBP 35,000 per annum depending on experience
- To be responsible for a list of key accounts and smaller, sales & administrative
functions for ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- To grow the clients business
- Internet research on new tours and products for Great Britain.
- Ensure that clients are sent all offers within the given deadlines.
- To be responsible for the induction of new interns.
- Ensure that customer service is maintained to our companies standard
- To put a folder with articles about the company together, with all potentially important
press contacts, establish those and keep them updated regularly.
- Ensure that the key account and sales staff meet their target
- To plan our trade fair attendance, including stand marketing pre and post trade fair,
- Give internal sales training
- Set forecasts for the coming financial year
- Generate new key account business from current or new markets if the
current product range of our agencies meets the necessities
- Be responsible for the organisation of client info trips into our destinations
- Find new marketing ideas to promote our destinations
- Be responsible for the liaison between agency and clients in case of questions,
emergencies, complaints etc.
- To ensure our website is updated regularly with news and newsletters are sent weekly.
- To ensure the smooth organisation of our trade fairs with pre and post
marketing and promotion, set appointments and participate (ITB, RDA and others) and
to work towards given targets and pull weekly figures for our meetings to conduct own
- To be responsible for SEO, online marketing strategy and our new film
project in conjunction with the media company
- Daily reports and monitoring of sales calls, requests, offers.
- Make sure daily follow up calls are done to close the deals
- Negotiate between suppliers and clients to successfully close the deals
- To meet with the Director once every month, or as and when necessary for an update
on issues arising.
- To work with the Director of ASB travel Solutions Ltd and associates of our partner
agencies to establish and implement a system of customer care. This is to include
building current client knowledge, establishing areas for growth and identifying key areas
of customer service that need to be implemented.
- To work closely with the Business Development- and Operations teams of the agencies
to provide an overview of business and ensure that leads are followed up and to
influence each agencies member of staff positively through constructive criticism
gained from customer feedback.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Organised and able to structure work effectively
- Be confident in speaking and writing German and English
- Be able to work in a team orientated environment
- Highly detailed orientated thorough for all admin work necessary
- Ability to prioritise work and have a sense of urgency
- PC literate (Microsoft)
- Online marketing knowledge requested
- 5 years work experience in management of sales team
Systems that will be used:
- Microsoft Office (MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint, MSProject, MSOutlook)
- i-taros, Typo3, Ortogo
- Internet Explorer