Office Manager in London gesuchtArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 05.01.2017 (80 Tage alt)
ASB Travel Solutions Ltd. sucht zur Verstärkung des Teams eine/n Office Manager
Responsible for: Be responsible for the liaison between agency and clients in case of questions, emergencies, complaints etc.
Salary: from GBP 18,000-25,000 per annum depending on experience
Purpose: - To be responsible for a all administrative functions for ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- To grow the clients business
- Managing the daily admin business in the office for our main markets Germany/Austria and Switzerland as well as some of our other markets, Benelux, Scandinavia
- Follow up the requests with our agencies
- Follow up the offers and close the deals with our clients
- Be responsible for the liaison between agency and clients in case of questions, emergencies, complaints etc.
- Be responsible for daily chasers of new requests, offers and follow up calls to clients and agencies
- Very thorough database update of all steps in the sales process
- Help organise client info trips into our destinations
- To do minor accounting tasks and ensure commissions for ASB Travel Solutions have been invoiced
- To write monthly invoices
- Be responsible for the sales meeting, analyse and present the turnover lists
- Be responsible for the data update in our system
- To help organise our trade fair visits, set appointments and participate (ITB, RDA and others)
- To train new staff on our systems
- To be responsible for the recruitment process
- To be responsible for the administrational process of our website updates, the newsletters, the events and the internal processes
- To manage our events website www.germanic-london.com
- To be responsible for all tasks relating to the daily projects of our director- events, travel, research, very thorough updates, keeping partners informed etc.
- To meet with the Director once every month, or as and when necessary for an update on issues arising.
- To work with the Director of ASB Travel Solutions Ltd and associates of our partner agencies to establish and implement a system of customer care. This is to include building current client knowledge, establishing areas for growth and identifying key areas of customer service that need to be implemented.
- To work closely with the Business Development- and Operations teams of the agencies to provide an overview of business and ensure that leads are followed up and to influence each agencies member of staff positively through constructive criticism gained from customer feedback.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Organised and able to structure work effectively
- German and English fluent in writing and spoken
- Be able to work in a team orientated environment
- Highly detailed orientated thorough for all admin work necessary
- Ability to prioritise work and have a sense of urgency
- PC literate (Microsoft)
- 2 years office experience
Systems that will be used:
- Microsoft Office (MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint, MSProject, MSOutlook)
- i-taros, Typo3, Ortogo
- Internet Explorer