Grafik Designer/inArbeitsort: China
- SwissTank Media
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 22.03.2017 (124 Tage alt)
This is a full time internship for 4 or more months with regular office hours from Monday to Friday. The internship would start as soon as possible and is not paid.
The intern will engage in following tasks:
- Prepare and assemble images and illustrative materials and manages layout for publication
- Develop creative concepts for customers
- Prepare/complete the creative concepts, graphic design, pre-press work, and technical
specifications necessary to complete projects
- Complete pre-press set up in Adobe based platforms (Acrobat InDesign, Pagemaker, Illustrator,
Photoshop) for both Mac and PC
- Develop and maintain accurate customer files based on production work flow
- Produce/design and update materials for customer projects.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design, or a related field (minimum 2- years, 4-years degree preferred).
- Strong design skills and technical expertise. The person should be a team player collaborative by nature and must have demonstrated strengths in graphics design and projects
- He or she must master various software design programs including Adobe-based platforms (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.)
- Anterior internship in graphic design or in the print industry and skills in copyediting/proofreading and desktop publishing is an asset.
- Dreamweaver/HTML , and CSS experiences are a plus.
- Fluent in English written and oral
If you wish to apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Sophie Koelsch, HR Specialist.