EMEA Region Management Trainee (m/w)Arbeitsort: D-63477 Maintal · Hessen
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.05.2016 (151 Tage alt)
Headquartered in Maintal, they operate a global network of 19 manufacturing and distribution facilities as well as 11 sales and distribution sites across Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
During the 18-24 month program, you will experience personal and professional
growth at a fast pace. As the right person, with the right attitude, you will be given the
opportunity to flourish within our Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) Region.
This program provides you with challenging learning opportunities and exposure to the different types of business positions within the Group.
You will rotate through different roles in various countries taking over defined projects, and in parallel you will actively participate in the day-to-day business of the company. Targeted personal development through various seminars and development workshops will be part of the program as well as personal feedback on your individual potential.
Our customer takes great pride in developing people and their careers. They are looking for talented individuals to join us in our International Management Trainee Program.
• Professional experience of at least 1-3 years in an international manufacturing environment
• Master in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Business Administration with outstanding degree
• International experience (work experience, internship or study), proven cultural awareness
• Fluent in English and one other European language, good knowledge in German would be appreciated
• Excellent MS Office skills are required as well as a sound knowledge in integrated management systems
• Ambitious, self-driven and socially competent with excellent communications and relationship building skills
• An innovative, entrepreneurial, highly-motivated and fast-paced professional approach Flexibility to be internationally mobile
After the trainee assignment has ended, you will begin a middle management position within your area of competence.
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander.
Happy new year!
Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihren ein wundervolles neues Jahr.
We are looking forward to get to know you!