UX Designer Sportsbook (Malta)Arbeitsort: Malta
- Platingaming Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.03.2017 (13 Tage alt)
With a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers from over 10 nations we are providing the most creative products to our clients across the globe.
Since its establishment Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major international player in software development.
Our core competencies include the development of online gambling and sports betting software.
This position requires an ambitious, talented, and experienced professional who is passionate about games and all things related! This position is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth who share the same drive.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
For employees relocating to Malta, sufficient help is provided.
The ideal candidate is responsible for UX solutions for desktop and mobile devices for Sportsbook, Casino and iGaming products in total.
The designer will work closely with the product management and other departments and has to have very good skills and deep knowledge about UX and the ability to evaluate problems quickly.
The candidate also has to have an outstanding knowledge of appropriate software tools and be responsible for a user friendly product which follows the best industry standards.
- Create UX designs for several platforms and software (sportsbook and casino games on desktop as well as mobile)
- Planning, testing, and analyzing customer usability
- Improvement of current products
- Work closely with product management and other departments
- Revise end users feedback and suggestions
- Excellent English skills – additional languages (German, French and/or Turkish would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A degree in marketing, technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of UX principles for all platforms incl. desktop and mobile versions
- Very good organization, creativity and an eye for the detail
- Branding and public presentation skills
- A strong portfolio – please include links to your work, websites and mobile apps
- Strong expertise in strategizing, planning, managing and delivering multiple large UX engagements and relationships
- Excellent communication skills