Social Media Manager (Malta)Arbeitsort: Malta
- Platingaming Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.01.2017 (6 Tage alt)
With a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers from over 10 nations we are providing the most creative products to our clients across the globe.
Since its establishment Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major international player in software development.
Our core competencies include the development of online gambling and sports betting software.
This position requires an ambitious, talented, and experienced professional who is passionate about games and all things related! This position is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth who share the same drive.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
For employees relocating to Malta, sufficient help is provided.
As Social Media Manager you have to manage and maintain social media marketing promotions and campaigns for us and our clients. The day-to-day activities includes:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content.
- Search for news/articles to post and write blog articles.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Engage in dialogues and answering questions for the Company in Social Media spaces, where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Excellent German and English writing and language skills
- Experience in the gaming and sportsbook industry
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
- You are a good team player