Social Media Coordinator – Turkish & English Speaking (Malta)Arbeitsort: Malta
- Platingaming Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.03.2017 (14 Tage alt)
With a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers from over 10 nations we are providing the most creative products to our clients across the globe.
Since its establishment Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major international player in software development.
Our core competencies include the development of online gambling and sports betting software.
This position requires an ambitious, talented, and experienced professional who is passionate about games and all things related! This position is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth who share the same drive.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
For employees relocating to Malta, sufficient help is provided.
The Social Media Coordinator will be in charge of maintaining social media marketing promotions and campaigns, as well as building brand awareness of our company and our clients on the Internet and other media.
• Tailor-make content to reach the company’s ideal customers and promotion goals
• Create, adjust and manage all published content and promotions on social media, blogs, applications, channels and other mass media
• Create news/articles to be published, write blog articles and develop blog community
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales
• Oversee activities and necessary designs
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI) as well as report on effectiveness of campaigns
• Engage in communication between company and Social Media spaces, where appropriate
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
• Follow trends in Social Media tools, design and strategy
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
• Analyze, review campaigns processes to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Fluency in Turkish language at native level (both written and verbal);
• Fluent German and/or English, both written and spoken
• Experience in the iGaming industry is essential
• Degree in Marketing will be considered as an advantage
• Creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
• Knowledge of sourcing and managing content development and publishing, WordPress as well as principles of SEO and keyword research
• Analytical skills in marketing
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• Winning Social Customer Service techniques
• Ability to work well in a multicultural team
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation