3D Graphic Designer Sportsbook (Malta)Arbeitsort: Malta
- Platingaming Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 20.07.2017 (3 Tage alt)
Since its establishment Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major international player in software development.
Our core competencies include the development of online gambling and sports betting software.
This position requires an ambitious, talented, and experienced professional who is passionate about games and all things related! This position is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth who share the same drive.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
For employees relocating to Malta, sufficient help is provided.
You will work in a team environment which includes the Management, Developers, and Designers. As 3D Graphic Designer you are responsible for creating dynamic graphic packages and animations for various gaming projects, such as casino, slot or mobile products, using 2D and 3D Software.
• Minimum of 4 years of 3D animation experience required
• Strong understanding of 3D animation fundamentals, principles, and techniques
• Knowledge of 3D rendering and special effects technologies
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects and other 3D software
• Very good Photoshop and Flash, Maya skills are a big plus
• Experience in gaming or gambling animations
• Excellent typography and graphics skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi task is a must
• Ability to create traditional and modern design styles
• Create and edit motion graphics, 3D design, and animation pieces
• Must be able to work well with an existing team
• Must be a self-starter and able to produce content under tight deadlines
• Create and edit motion graphics, 3D design and animation pieces
• Knowing German, Turkish or different language is a big plus
• Strong organizational skills is a big plus
• Strong communications skills
• Modeling and texturing skills is a big plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Production Bundle platforms a big plus
• Precision and attention to detail, familiarity with current graphics production techniques, and ability to work in a team setting
• Troubleshoot problem areas within the path from graphics to edit Post-Production
• Provide guidance, direction, and technical support to fellow team members