Marketing Internship at a Spanish Food Import Company (Ref.: CDBS46)Arbeitsort: China
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.10.2016 (89 Tage alt)
Spanish and Chinese joint venture which sources high quality products from 14 Spanish domains and chateaus of wine and olive oil. We keep in touch with those spanish local producers directly, and take the role of the exclusive sales representative in mainland of China, Hongkong and Taiwan. We did genuinely wonderful promotion job of Spanish products.
Location: Chengdu, China
- Translation – Spanish / Chinese of important company documents and contracts
- Chance to sell wine and act as advisors in locations across Chengdu
- Event organisation and preparation, including wine tastings
- Preparation of powerpoint presentations introducing wine products
- Support to the new European real estate and imported food business units.
- Payment/Compensation offered:
- We will provide good meal. And if there would be a wine fair we will give some bonus to the presenting ones.
- Spanish speaking
- Chinese language skills is a major plus
- Major in languages or marketing preferred
- Flexible and able to adapt to a varying work environment
- Personal discipline and good organisational skills
- Able to adapt to a Chinese working environment
- Previous experience in the wine industry would be a major plus