Reporting Specialist (m/f) in MaastrichtArbeitsort: Niederlande
- people-s-place GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.10.2016 (10 Tage alt)
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Reporting Specialist (m/f) in Maastricht with the following language combination: German & English
The objective of the Reporting Specialist (m/f) is to support the Manager of Process Management for all Operational business of the Customer Service Center with regard to Reporting topics. These include ad hoc analysis, reporting concepts for new processes or businesses, development and maintenance of reports.
At the same time, the Reporting Specialist (m/f) acts as source of information and Business Intelligence for the Management, as well as for the MPCs and HQ.
• Preparing standard and ad-hoc reporting
• Tracking of Market Performance
• Reporting to the Management, HQ and Sales Organisations
• Identify fields of improvement in Process Management based on reporting results
• Improvement of existing reports
• Development of new reports
• Coordination of implementation of new reports within IT
• Support line management in daily work
• Preparing presentations and results for Higher Management
• University Degree (ideally Statistics or Engineering)
• Fluent in English and German
• Affinity with numbers, eye to details
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint (ideally experience with VBA/VBE)
• Familiar with BI Concepts (ideally knowledge of Cognos Tools, PowerPlay, Transformer, Report Studio)
• Ideally acquainted with Database modelling (Dimensional Database)
• PL/SQL and SQL knowledge
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to articulate clearly and build credibility
• Ability to analyse user requirements and design an appropriate solution
• Team player is a must
• Ability to work independently into projects
• Preferably working experience in a multicultural environment
• Working hours 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
• Work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment
• An attractive salary
• A comprehensive relocation package
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with our client.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - including your CV in English!