Senior SQL Developer (w/m)Arbeitsort: Spanien
- People Business AG
- Freie Mitarbeit
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 11.12.2014 (836 Tage alt)
We provide highly qualified personnel for international companies, who want to increase their organizational effectiveness, competence, quality and speed.
That is the main focus of People Business AG.
• You are responsible for the SQL Code refactoring.
• Strong T-SQL programming skills: queries, stored procedures, views, etc.
• SQL code refactoring
• SP unit testing
• DB Tuning: query optimization, tables, views, indexes, triggers, etc.
• DB automated build & deployment
Nice to Haves
• DB versioning, schema compare
• DB and TFS (source control, build, deployment scripts)
• SSIS packages
• Ideally also SQL reporting
• Strong knowledge of the products: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above, Visual Studio 2012 and above, TFS 2012, SSDT (SQL Server Data Tools)
• Very good SCRUM knowledge, strong estimations skills and tasks slicing, act proactive, work alone and identify solutions for the day to day tasks, coach other junior team members (act as a mentor, coach, senior developer); be able to make suggestion to architects and best practices; present findings, assessments, documentation in a professional manner to the architects and development lead
• Native Spanish speaker preferred but English is also a must (good level spoken and written)
• Ideally Microsoft SQL Server certifications (would be an advantage)
Contract Type: Contract – w/m
Start Date: 01 Dec, 2014 or by agreement
Duration: 13 Months with extension