Web Design Intern (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 09.06.2015 (507 Tage alt)
Lendico.de is the innovative FinTech start-up of Rocket Internet, the worldwide biggest company builder, who built a great number of successful Internet companies, among which Zalando, Groupon International and eDarling. Our online credit platform offers a new way for people to invest money and obtain a loan. Lendico connects borrowers directly with private investors and thus avoids the unnecessary costs of a bank: Borrowers profit from lower interest rates; investors profit from higher return rates. With a team of approximately 130 employees in our Berlin headquarter, we currently run online credit marketplaces in six countries on two continents and are continuously expanding into new markets.
As an intern in our Design department, you will get the opportunity to work under the lead of our experienced Art Director and quickly get in charge of business relevant projects as well as develop your skills.
Your field of activity will include the following tasks:
• Creating graphics and designs for our web platform
• Designing as well as optimizing online and landingpages
• Assisting in continuously refining the design of the company website
• Learning about UX Design and how to develop from Prototype to final Product
• You have already completed the 3rd semester of your university studies in Graphic Design, Media Design or a related subject with above average success
• You were already able to gain first practical experiences in web-based information architecture or interaction design
• You are proficient with Adobe CC and have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• You are a goal-oriented professional with good analytical skills and an autonomous as well as accurate and thorough style of working
• You have a high affinity to the Internet and the start-up scene
• You are business fluent in German and English; knowledge of Spanish, Polish or Dutch is an asset
Up for a challenge?
Please send us your complete application (including cover letter, CV, portfolio, relevant transcripts/references & earliest starting date) in German or in English. We are looking forward to meeting you!