Alle Technical Support Engineer - Jobs in Griechenland
Alle Technical Support Engineer - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Griechenland
Norwegian TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERArbeitsort: Griechenland
- TopStop Recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.01.2017 (4 Tage alt)
Is an innovative leading edge, international recruitment Solutions
Company. We are a young company started by experienced multi
lingual recruiters who recognise the need for a uniquely fresh and
dynamic approach to the ever evolving world of recruitment and
pride ourselves on meeting both the needs of our clients and our
candidates for a truly win/win experience. Our international team
has over 40 years of recruitment experience, comprising of highly
qualified and experiencedconsultants who fully understand your
recruitment needs. We recruit for many companies nationally and
internationally in the Digital & IT, Technical, Accountancy,PR,
HR, Events and office sectors and are constantly growing our skills
and broadening our horizons to best meet the ever evolving
needs of businesses and job seekers all around the world.
• Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
• Receives and professionally handles Symantec Consumer customers’ enquiries through calls/chat/letters concerning technical assistance and customer service.
• Maintains accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions & feedback on the customer services database following appropriate template
• Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensures availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and AUX code guidelines.
• Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and works to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
• Ensures client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
• Ensures all support calls/chat are answered following Symantec guidelines.
• Troubleshoots through the use of open questions, supports documents and system training.
• Has knowledge of all Symantec products services and tools, understanding their use and functionality.
• Is able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
• Places and handles calls according to the VSS procedure, set by Client.
• Attempts recurrent trainings in English and succeeds to certifications and exams.
• Follows and applies TP regulation regarding Personal Data Confidentiality.
• Maximizes Client satisfaction within the agreed SLA and deliver a high quality service
• Works effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationship with colleagues and management.
• Is positive and proactive and has a desire for positive improvement in quality.
• Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
• Other duties as assigned.
*Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
*This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Native or fluent Norwegian speakers
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
The Company Offers:
• Multicultural Working environment
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
• Production Bonus
• On-site canteen
• Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
• Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
• Casual dress code!
• Career Development Opportunities
• TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
• Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Welcome event
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
across 250 contact centers in 49 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages
and dialects in various industries. One of them is in based in Greece. Customer service, technical
support, call center, debt collection and social media company with headquarters in Paris, France.