Project Manager with Web Design functions (m/f)Arbeitsort: USA
- HYVE Innovatoin Community
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.09.2014 (910 Tage alt)
On behalf of Prodigy Network, HYVE Innovation Community is looking for a Project Manager with Web Design functions to join the project team for an international expansion. The job will be based in New York City with frequent travel to Munich.
About Prodigy Network:
New York-based Prodigy Network is bringing crowdfunding to real estate, soliciting thousands of investors to buy slices of a building in exchange for a share of rents and property appreciation. In 2014 Prodigy developed its own design lab which visualizes the building, allowing the crowd to submit their design related ideas.
HYVE is an innovation agency located in the university district of Munich (Maxvorstadt). Our clients are leading global enterprises like BMW, Siemens, Audi, Swarovski, Lufthansa and Procter & Gamble. HYVE’s approach integrates consumers and users actively in the development of new products and services by using our own software solutions and years of experience.
• Flat hierarchies, working in a start-up atmosphere supported by the leading European innovation agency
• Fixed salary
• Possible stock options for the roll-out in Germany
• Competitive compensation
• Constant opportunities to bring in your expertise and put new technologies into practice
• Spontaneous after-work get-togethers - if you like
What to expect?
• Being part of one of the world’s leading real estate crowdsourcing platform’s international expansion
• You “own”, execute and steer projects
• High-impact role in a fast moving and growing business environment
• Strong team culture; young, professional co-workers
• Active management supporting role
• Concept design and implementation of websites, campaigns, social web technologies and market roll-outs
What are we looking for?
• You are passionate about making impact
• You have project management experiences
• You are analytically very strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
• You have good knowledge in UI/ UX design and CS5 (especially Photoshop) combined with basic HTML5 as well as CSS skills
• You are ready to tackle new technological challenges
• You are highly organized, flexible and open to new challenges
• You have ideally start-up or business development experiences
• You are a quick study, motivated and a strong team player
• You collected international experiences
• You are willing to travel between New York and Munich
• You are a creative thinker with high interests in social media and Web 2.0
• You own an University degree
• Have excellent English skills, Spanish and German are an advantage