Liaison Officer, ChinaArbeitsort: China
- Nowak & Partner
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.10.2014 (898 Tage alt)
The Company was founded in 1981 in America. Today they supply customers and distributors with heat printing products, equipment and services in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company continues to grow and expand by continually providing the latest in heat printing and digital technologies and superior customer service to both new and existing global markets.
The Liaison Officer China will act as a key communicator between the local market and international colleagues, on a comprehensive range of business issues. The Liaison Officer China improve operational efficiency by ensuring that company`s everyday activities run smoothly by overseeing manufacturing, purchasing and sales departments. Additionally the Liaison Officer will be responsible for/supporting quality issues, from supplier quality control, through production, warehousing, logistics and delivery and will affect any part of the process, to ensure that the key objectives are met. This responsibility is significantly influential for the activities of the Joint Venture Partner and other business partners in China.
The Liaison Officer will support product testing management and technical specification implementation, utilizing information on regulatory compliance, as well as customer feature function expectations. This critical role achieves and maintains product quality and product compliance by creating, establishing and maintaining quality management processes and procedures, implementing/maintaining standardized documentation and document control on product standards and requirements, and providing consultation and mentoring at all levels and remediation support while establishing and delivering product quality.
• 10+ years of professional experience, ideally including experience in manufacturing cloth, apparel printing film or apparel accessories.
• Science or management oriented university degree. Material science and/or MBA would be helpful.
• Experience in project management, process development and process mprovement
• Work experience at multinational companies preferred
• Excellent English language skills and professional Chinese skill.
• Very strong general communication skills within the company and with clients/vendors, as well as the ability to work at a management level in a global company
Benefits Package: A competitive local remuneration package is offered, with all the benefits of an internationally operating company. Details are negotiable.