Sales PersonArbeitsort: D-80799 München · Bayern
- HYVE Innovatoin Community
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 29.09.2014 (843 Tage alt)
On behalf of Prodigy Network, HYVE Innovation Community is looking for a Sales Person to join the project team for an international expansion. The job will be based in Munich.
About Prodigy Network:
New York-based Prodigy Network is bringing crowdfunding to real estate, soliciting thousands of investors to buy slices of a building in exchange for a share of rents and property appreciation. In 2014 Prodigy developed its own design lab which visualizes the building, allowing the crowd to submit their design related ideas.
HYVE is an innovation agency located in the university district of Munich (Maxvorstadt). Our clients are leading global enterprises like BMW, Siemens, Audi, Swarovski, Lufthansa and Procter & Gamble. HYVE’s approach integrates consumers and users actively in the development of new products and services by using our own software solutions and years of experience.
• Flat hierarchies, working in a start-up atmosphere supported by the leading European innovation agency
• Fixed salary
• Possible stock options for the roll-out in Germany
• Competitive compensation
• Constant opportunities to bring in your expertise and put new technologies into practice
• Spontaneous after-work get-togethers - if you like
What to expect?
• Being part of one of the world’s leading real estate crowdsourcing platform’s international expansion
• High-impact role in a fast moving and growing business environment
• Strong team culture; young, professional co-workers
• Proactively seeking new investors and making appointments to share details about the properties/projects
• Recommend investment possibilities to meet clients’ needs
• Counselling interview and handling enquiries
• Advising of any changes to relevant legislation and regulations
What are we looking for?
• You are passionate about making impact
• You are highly organized, flexible and open to new challenges
• You have 3-5 years of industry experience – profound skills in the financial world
• You possess a mixture of negotiation, marketing and sales skills
• You are able to provide exceptional customer service
• You are interested in the real estate industry
• You have quantitative and analytical skills
• You own a University degree
• You are fluent in English and German; Spanish is an advantage