SAP SD (Senior) Consultant or Managing Principal (m/w) 3681-TBArbeitsort: Deutschland
- Biber & Associates
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 21.06.2016 (122 Tage alt)
The SD Consultant is responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle of ERP projects and is answerable to their client and project manager. Depending on the level of skills and experience the role will vary from team member to a team management or project management role. The SD Consultant's prime responsibility is to ensure that the project achieves the agreed deliverables to the highest standard of quality and within the specified time and budget constraints.
- Participate in business development and pre-sales activities including drawing up a request for proposal (RFP)
- Analyse business processes and legacy systems as necessary and participate in workshops and presentations with key users/business analysts to fully understand requirements.
- Create data models & system architecture design to suit business processes with consideration to client's overall system strategy, security, future-proofing and change management implications.
- Configure SAP SD (R/3 or ECC) including the following areas: All documents within the SD document flow, Credit management, ATP checks. Partner/Material/Pricing determination Special sales processes, such as resource related billing. SD Printed outputs, such as order confirmations, delivery notes and invoices. SD output configuration for interfacing with 3rd
party systems.SD related reporting
As a consultant, this is an great opportunity to work with a growing consultancy, with top tier clients, developing your implementation skills. For more senior candidates, you will be responsible for leading teams or solutions or you will be a project manager leading complex SAP SD implementations over distributed client organisations.
Travel is required.
You should typically have experience in at least 2-3 end to end implementations and have gone through specific exercises like implementation of interfaces around SAP and data migration.
Skills should include detailed application and configuration know how of the SD module in the following areas: order management, pricing, credit management, ATP checks, document flow in SD, shipping with picking and packing process, billing, handling of rebate agreements and knowledge about related master data (materials, customer master, conditions, etc.).
Ideally you have ntegration knowledge to neighbouring modules.
Alternatively end-user experience coupled with excellent functional/process knowledge will be considered (specifically in logistics and finance).
Personal characteristics should include an excellent client focus, drive to achieve, ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the company and client organisation.
As a senior candidate you should also have experience als a project manager or in selling SAP consulting services.
A university degree or equivalent qualification is required in a related discipline.
An excellent command of English (written and spoken) is required. Other Languages are an added benefit. You are willing to travel nationally and internationally (Europe).
You will be part of a professional, appreciative and global consulting network of highly educated professionals. Great career opportunities, an over average financial package (including the option for a company car) and the chance to contribute to a rapidly growing global organization with all your competencies. You can choose your home base whereever you want. In case you want to relocate to Switzerland or to the US (or other countries), we will also offer respective national working agreements.