Business Development and Strategy Internship in ShanghaiArbeitsort: China
- Launch Factory 88
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.10.2016 (4 Tage alt)
Launch Factory 88 assists foreign-owned industrial companies to successfully and cost-effectively enter the Chinese market. We bring broad expertise, accumulated over our nearly two decades in China, which especially enables us to act as a key partner for companies in the water technology, medical device, and waste management sectors, amongst others. Check out our website for more information.
NOTE: please apply and attach cover letter on our company website's internship page
1. Conduct research on companies, industry associations, incubators/accelerators, etc.
2. Analyze market trends, threats and opportunities to develop and present strategic options.
3. Contact companies and relevant organizations for BD purposes.
4. Assist in miscellaneous tasks related to marketing and business development.
5. Make coffee, scan documents and be quiet. Just kidding, we expect the opposite from you!
1. Strong research skills and an eye for detail
2. A sharp mind than can think critically and communicate effectively
3. Background (i.e. studies/work) in business preferred
4. Available from July or August for at least three months
During the internship you will get the opportunity to learn about doing business in China and hone your research and BD skills. You will also get plenty of freedom and responsibilities; hence you need to be comfortable taking up projects by yourself. Launch Factory 88 is a flat organization in which hierarchy is not so important: we value everyone’s opinion and encourage people to take initiative.
Our recruitment process works as following: (1) you fill out the small form and attach a cover letter on our website, (2) we review your application and give you a go/no-go, (3) you’re flying out to Shanghai to join our team.
Please note that we are looking for someone who can start around July. We accept interns on a rolling basis, so make sure to include your exact preferred start and end dates in your application.