Java Entwickler/in (w/m) - StuttgartArbeitsort: D-70197 Stuttgart · Baden-Württemberg
- Brandwatch GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 28.05.2015 (516 Tage alt)
We have achieved a first level of scale, with more than 200 staff and 1,000 customers but we want to do more. We are building something that makes us feel proud. An organisation that shines out from anyone’s resume. You know the kind of thing we’re talking about
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring a Java Developer to join our development team in sunny Stuttgart.
You will be working on an exciting product, providing API support for innovative data visualisations using cutting edge software and hardware. This is a great opportunity to work on something with a high level of exposure.
This role is ideal for self-starters who wish to move on to a more challenging role and learn new skills.
What we are looking for:
- A good programming-related degree, ideally Computer Science
- 2 years of commercial Java programming experience, ideally around the Spring 3 framework and/or Big Data technologies
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of databases, e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience of Agile and SCRUM and Agile development processes (refactoring, unit tests etc.)
- Experience of Git
- Ability to find the way around existing large code bases
- Good problem-solving skills, able to think laterally and come up with solutions on-the-spot
- Good communications and team-working skills
- A natural interest in technology, always reading about and tinkering with new tools and ideas and able to pick things up quickly
- An interest in social media and familiarity with the current trends
- Very good English skills and experience of working with a remote team
- All the usual start-up temptations…cupboards bursting with snacks (a range to satisfy all taste buds), fruit boxes, drinks fridges… and of course coffee.
- Innovation time put aside to work on your own projects
- A company that values creativity and cares about it’s staff
- An environment where constant innovation and having fun are required
- A flat company structure where everyone’s voice can be heard
- Opportunities to develop your career
- MacBook Pro with Retina display
- A nice office in a central location in Stuttgart
- Table Tennis and Foosball table
*To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*