Regional Coordinator (Agriculture)Arbeitsort: Deutschland
- Klub der Pflanzenzüchter
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.01.2015 (644 Tage alt)
Each Regional Coordinator will have responsibility for overseeing the initiative in a specific region. The major duties of the Regional Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting local farmers to obtain a seed sample of local crop varieties
- Contacting local farmers or wild plants collectors to obtain a seed sample of local forms of wild plants
- Process seed samples for export to our Seed bank
The candidate is expected to have extensive background knowledge and experience in local agricultural system.
- Ability to identify at least basic plant species
- Education in fields such as Agricultural, Biology or other closely related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in local languages and proficiency in English are essential
How To Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit applications including a cover letter and detailed CV clearly indicating the position title "Regional coordinator". Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.