Content Marketing InternshipArbeitsort: China
- Internship Plus
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 07.01.2015 (743 Tage alt)
Internship Plus has contributed vast efforts to promote global networking, and we devote our time to professionalism and cultural respect and exchange. Our company has established cooperative partnerships with hundreds of partners in Beijing.
Internship Program Overview:
We’ve been running the global internship program since 2009. So far, we have interns from over 10 nationalities. Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, America, Australia,
Scotland, UK, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Egypt, South Africa , Canada, etc.
3-6 Months. (The minimum internship duration is 3 Months.)
We will provide full time employment opportunity after the internship if the interns' performance is outstanding.
First month: none
2nd-3rd month: 1500/m
From the 4th month: 3000/m
JD of Content Marketing
Position: Marketing Content
Role: To consistently engage targeted prospects during each stage of their buying process.
Responsibilities: To create pipeline progression by encouraging prospects to take next steps toward purchase, build credibility and inspire trust in the company's expertise.
Required Skill Set: Marketing Content must have the ability to...
• Adjust to meet the relevant requirements of the prospect.
• Address a facet of a problem the prospect is trying to solve.
• Answer a question the prospect is asking.
• Hook the reader in less than 7 seconds.
• Be scannable as well as easily read and understood.
• Deliver useful information the prospect values.
• Be the rockstar during nurturing programs.
• Compel prospects to do what you ask of them.
• Hold attention for the duration of the read.
• Provide visual ideas that help prospects share them with others on the buying committee.
• Morph into the appropriate format for the communication.
• Be findable whenever prospects search for you.
• Invite website visitors inside the front door.
• Gain attention in crowded social settings.
• Refer prospects to your "marketing content" colleagues.
Show prospects how we deliver more than the other guys.