Working Student Mobile Marketing GER / US (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10243 Berlin · Berlin
- kaufDA - Bonial International GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 09.07.2015 (476 Tage alt)
What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 250 employees worldwide. Our innovative solutions set the standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and operate one of the biggest websites in each country whose market we have entered. We work with the largest blue chip retailers around the world. This is the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive.
We believe that the sky is the limit for our product and because of this, BIG is in a constant state of change and improvement. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of the people here at Retale in the U.S, kaufDA in Germany, at Bonial France, at Ofertia Spain, at Lokata Russia, Guiato in Brazil have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide.
We are looking for motivated people to support our German and American teams.
- Help identify mobile trends and make sure that we’re always one step ahead of our competitors
- Assist in the development of new ways to better promote the BIG App family and advertise them in their respective markets
- Participate in the coordination of our Mobile Marketing campaigns from planning and implementation to final analysis
- Actively contribute to the optimization of our mobile performance to achieve high App Store rankings of the BIG apps, thereby reaching millions of users
- Maintain existing business relationships and network with new partners together with the team
- Work at one of the leading mobile pioneers with groundbreaking marketing know-how
- An exciting side job with ample room for creativity and personal responsibility
- Possibility of long-term employment and participation in international projects
- A young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a close-knit atmosphere
- A steep learning curve
- An attractive salary
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit
- You are a student in the field of business, media, marketing, business informatics, information management or other; alternatively, a career changer
- You are truly passionate about Mobile Marketing; for us, your motivation and mindset matter more than your experience
- You possess a good technical understanding of Mobile Marketing
- You think analytically and enjoy working with numbers
- You have innovative ideas which you implement in a goal-oriented manner
- You speak English or German on a near-native level
Our company is taking off in a BIG way – would you like to hop on?