Teamlead QAArbeitsort: D-10243 Berlin · Berlin
- kaufDA - Bonial International GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 09.07.2015 (563 Tage alt)
What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 250 employees worldwide. Our innovative solutions set the standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and operate one of the biggest websites in each country whose market we have entered. We work with the largest blue chip retailers around the world. This is the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive.
We believe that the sky is the limit for our product and because of this BIG is in a constant state of change and improvement. Today, with Axel Springer AG as our primary shareholder, the company is more committed than ever. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of the people here at kaufDA in Germany, Bonial in France, Ofertia in Spain, Lokata in Russia, Guiato in Brazil and Retale in the U.S. have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide.
- You are responsible for the test automation strategy for our mobile and web products in six countries.
- You plan and supervise all test automation activities.
- You set up and maintain an automated test framework for mobile and web-based applications.
- You work continuously on the automated testing setup by introducing conventions and evaluating new technologies.
- You know how to write test cases and train others in its best practices.
- You establish standards for test scripts, test suites and libraries for the automation test framework.
- You identify, analyze and report test results for automated test scripts and manage test suite for multiple projects.
- You provide technical guidance to other team members.
- You work with other QA members to define quality process improvements, best practices, and leveraging metrics to ensure QA effectiveness.
- Space for creative ideas and project responsibility.
- An exciting job with the possibility to prove yourself in a challenging environment.
- A variety of tasks and the ability to work independently.
- A highly motivated and ambitious work atmosphere in an international team that is rapidly growing.
- The opportunity to develop yourself further and to move forward with your career.
- An attractive compensation and of course a bonus if your performance is very good.
- An appealing office location in the center of Berlin with great traffic connection.
- You have at least 2 years of quality assurance experience with strong focus on automation testing.
- You are experienced in developing new automation frameworks from the ground up.
- You have an understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions.
- You have strong experience in one or more test frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG.
- You have a good understanding of SQL.
- You are experienced with agile methodology.
- You have experience using JIRA or other project management tools.
- You have very good knowledge of English.
Our company is taking off in a BIG way – would you like to hop on?