Trainee as Country Manager for US MarketArbeitsort: D-10119 Berlin · Berlin
- Nero Commerce UG- ...gourmesso.de
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.04.2017 (39 Tage alt)
We are a Gourmet Food eCommerce business located in the lively start-up hub of Berlin (Rosenthaler Platz). Our brand Gourmesso® is the number one online alternative for Nespresso® compatible coffee capsules in Germany. We have just launched our US operations and we are looking for motivated and smart talent to conquer the US market!
• Management and optimization of all US-related initiatives
• Constant optimization of processes
• Self-dependent acquisition and support of key accounts and retail co-operations
• Strategic Planning and optimization of our online campaigns
• Independent creation of traffic reports, keyword and banner analyses
• Entrepreneurial, energetic and competitive team player with positive attitude
• Open-minded to working with an international team
• Welcoming new challenges and opportunities
• High interest in digital marketing & eCommerce
• Proficiency in MS-Office (especially Excel) and high affinity for numbers and statistics
• US English (fluent), additional languages a plus
What do we offer?
• A professional and specialized team in a dynamic start-up environment
• A steep learning curve and deep insights into eCommerce and digital marketing
• A chance to develop your professional and personal skills
• The realistic option to join the company full-time afterwards
• A paid internship / trainee position
This is an individual trainee position with a lot of responsibility and an opportunity for personal development in a creative environment in Berlin. The trainee program ideally lasts six months. Depending on previous experience and education applicants may also be considered for an internship prior to the trainee program for a duration of three months.
Would you like to know more about us? Then please check out our website. We look forward to your application! Please include all relevant documents (Cover Letter, CV, references, etc.) in ONE pdf-file. Thank you.